Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Felgenhauer has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Felgenhauer has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. David J Felgenhauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David J Felgenhauer
Dr. David Felgenhauer received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Indiana. He then attended the University of Illinois Medical Center Campus where he received a Bachelor of Science in Dentistry Degree as well as a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. After his doctorate, he served as a resident in General Dentistry at Illinois Masonic Medical Center. His Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training was received at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. Since completion of residency training he was an Attending in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Illinois and Illinois Masonic Medical Center where he served as Head of the Section of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery until 1999. Currently, Dr. Felgenhauer is an Attending in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Cook County Hospital and is involved with the residency program at that institution. He is a Fellow in the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Fellow in the American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists. He is a member of both the Illinois and Chicago Societies of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He holds memberships in the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Association, and Academy of Osseointegration. He is certified by the American Heart Association in both Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID JOHN FELGENHAUER DDS, 1999 75th St Ste 101, Woodridge, IL
Dr. David J Felgenhauer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Woodridge, IL.