Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dawn M West has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dawn M West has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Dawn M West has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 7
The worst dentist I've been to. WHen she was removing my tooth her hand "slipped" and tore into the bottom of my cheek. She used so much force I knew her hand was not steady, I have no idea what the technique is when pulling teeth but I can't imagine it being that reckless. The first 5 min she snapped off my tooth, second minute her hand slips and cuts my cheek (OUCH), next 15 minutes she takes out a drill. One of the co-doctors told her it did not need a drill and that the tooth was moving but she did not listen. Ethically, she's a disaster. Got creepy eyes too, doesn't make me feel comfortable. Good luck to anyone who goes there. Mazel Tov.
Dr. Dawn M West accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dawn M West is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New Bedford, MA.