Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Domenic N Angelini has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Domenic N Angelini has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Domenic N Angelini accepts the following insurance providers.
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Domenic N Angelini
Dr. Angelini graduated from Georgetown University Dental School in 1981. Prior to studying at Georgetown, he attended Stonehill College. Dr. Angelini has been practicing for over 28 years at his current location in Quincy. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Angelini has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Massachusetts Dental Society and the South Shore District Dental Society.
Locations & DirectionsDOMENIC NICHOLAS ANGELINI DDS, 79 Elm St, Quincy, MA
Dr. Domenic N Angelini is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Quincy, MA.