Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric D Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 20
Island Dental is by far the very best dental office our family has ever been treated at, and it's director, Dr. Eric Weinstein, is the best dentist I have ever encountered, period. My entire family spanning three generations has used all of the dentists at Island Dental and we consider them the gold standard and would never consider going anywhere else for any of our dental needs. From routine basic dental care to implants, root canals, sleep apnea dentistry, braces, orthodontics, and high end cosmetic dentistry, Island Dental not only does it all but does it spectacularly well. You always get your moneys worth and are treated fabulously. Having the dental lab on site is a huge time and cost saver for the patient. Everyone we have referred has been very happy as well. Dr. Weinstein and his entire staff are not only very capable and well trained in the latest cutting edge techniques, but are all very personable and really make you feel at ease and at home. Simply the best!
27 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Eric D Weinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric D Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Franklin Square, NY.