Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Nielsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Nielsen is my kind of dentist. Very efficient, thorough, and he explains procedures very well. I was gunshy about having a gum procedure, but he made sure I was completely numbed and it was so quick and painless I couldn't believe I'd waited so long. He may not have the latest diagnostic equipment, but he has what he needs and I trust him. No upselling. He's a really nice person, too. Very pleasant, competent assistant. Both make it clear the patient's comfort and dental health come first.
Dr. Gregory J Nielsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFountain Modern Dentistry And Orthodontics, 6940 Mesa Ridge Pkwy, Fountain, CO
Dr. Gregory J Nielsen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fountain, CO.