Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Harvey P Boyarsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Harvey P Boyarsky has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Harvey P Boyarsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Harvey P Boyarsky
Harvey Boyarsky DMD Dr. Boyarsky has more than 30 years of experience in dentistry. After graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, he practiced dentistry for more than 15 years in the United States Air Force. During his Air Force career, Dr. Boyarsky spent two years in the Advanced General Dentistry residency – a program which provides comprehensive clinical practice and education in all specialties of dentistry. Following an early retirement from the Air Force, he brought his clinical skills and experience to teaching at the University of Pacific School of Dentistry. While on the faculty there, Dr. Boyarsky taught in the fixed prosthodontic clinic for five years and also maintained a faculty practice at the school. In August 2002, he entered into private dental practice in Palo Alto. Dr. Boyarsky currently lives in Foster City with his wife, Colleen. His children, Keith and Erin, graduated from UC Berkeley and UC Irvine respectively and are pursuing careers in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Harvey@Boyarskydmd.com
Locations & DirectionsHARVEY P BOYARAKY DDS, 888 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA
Dr. Harvey P Boyarsky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Palo Alto, CA.