Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Inna Silman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Inna Silman has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Inna Silman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Inna Silman
Inna Silman, DDS Dr. Inna Silman is also graduate of New York University dental school. She was awarded the honor to be on America's Top Dentist of 2007 by American Consumer Council Research! Her approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, she reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Inna Silman
Locations & Directions
Dr. Inna Silman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Englishtown, NJ.