Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isaac A House
Dr. Isaac A House, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Haughton, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Isaac A House has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Isaac A House has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Isaac A House
Dr. Isaac A. House Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Dr. Isaac (Ike) House was born in Houston, Texas, and was raised in the Shreveport/Bossier area. A 1976 honor graduate of C.E. Byrd High School, Ike then went on to Louisiana State University (LSU) in Baton Rouge where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry in 1980. After being admitted to the LSU School of Dentistry in 1980, Ike completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1984. Dr. House opened his general family dentistry practice in 1984 in Haughton. He continues his training with postgraduate coursework through attending continuing education courses locally and around the country to enhance his skills and better serve his patients. Credentials/Memberships Licensed to practice dentistry by the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry since 1984 Secretary of the Northwest Chapter of the Louisiana Dental Association Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry Member of the American Dental Association Member of the Louisiana Dental Association Member of the Board of Directors, LSU School of Dentistry Alumni Association Member of the LSU School of Dentistry Committee of 100 Member of the Tiger Athletic Foundation Deacon at University Church of Christ Surgical staff at Christus Schumpert Medical Center 1986 – 2009 Past President of the South Central Federation of Gem and Mineral Societies Family Married to Robin Robbins House in 1982. They have 3 children: Dwight, Reuben, and Brittany Hobbies/Interests LSU sports, golfing, sailing, and guitar, mandolin, and violin playing
Locations & DirectionsISAAC A HOUSE DDS, 4700 Highway 80, Haughton, LA
Dr. Isaac A House is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Haughton, LA.