Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ivy Batos has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ivy Batos has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Dr. Ivy Batos has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 19
It was such a pleasure to have a periodontal procedure at the office of Dr. Ivy Batos. She explained the procedure ,made my mouth very numb so I felt no pain. The assistant was so helpful and caring. The staff also helped me figure out my insurance. It seems odd to enjoy going to the dentist,but I did!
I have used Dr BATOS a number of times and found each visit to be exceptionally good. From the time I entered her office everything was first class. Her office was neat and clean and generally very inviting. He staff at the desk were very professional and efficient . Dr BATOS was very interested in my problems and was very caring. She took care of my dental issues in a very timely manner and with almost no pain. She followed up with me after the procedure to make sure everything was ok and I really believe that she cared. In general I found Dr. Batos to be among the most professional and compassionate doctors that I have ever had the pleasure to come across and I would recommend her to anyone without reservation.
I have been a patient of Dr. Batos for many years. I am never apprehensive before a visit. She is an excellent periodontist, and has a well run, and friendly office. She is caring, thorough, friendly, and extremely capable. The staff is excellent too. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing periodontal work
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAkst & Batos Inc, 34920 Ridge Rd Ste 200, Willoughby, OH
Dr. Ivy Batos is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Willoughby, OH.