- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ivy Batos has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ivy Batos has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Ivy Batos Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ivy Batos
Dr. Ivy Batos and her team strive to provide the highest quality periodontalÂ and dental implant care. We feel that we can do this by offering leading edge, state of the art periodontal therapy in an environment that is caring and thoughtful. We take pride in two things â€“ how we treat our patients and the quality of our treatment. We highly value the patient education process and effective lines of communication with both our patients and their family dentists. We are committed to continuously expanding our horizons of knowledge and technical expertise. We are dedicated to delivering quality periodontal care in a personal and caring manner. Periodontal disease is present in epidemic proportions and often presents no symptoms until the destructive infectious process is advanced. Our commitment to health includes concern for the health of the gums and bone supporting your teeth. A beautiful smile is accessible and deserved by everyone. About Dr. Batos Dr. Ivy Batos is a graduate of Cornell University, receiving a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She received her Dental Degree and Periodontal certification from the University of Pennsylvania. In addition to full-time practice she is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Case Western Reserve University, teaching in the Department of Periodontics. Dr. Batos loves to lecture and teach. Her special interests include the relationship between periodontal disease and total body health. Dr. Batos received a special achievement award in Periodontics and Prosthetic Dentistry from the University of Pennsylvania and has been published in various journals. Memberships include: American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Greater Cleveland Dental Society, Cleveland Society of Periodontists, The Ohio Dental Association, Northeast Ohio Dental Society and The Academy of Osseointegration.