Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Izabele E Sagat has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Izabele E Sagat has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Izabele E Sagat has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
How often does the average person get to interact with someone who is at the top of his/her field? In my experience, not very often! But I can honestly say I feel that way about my visits to Dr. Sagat. She is so very smart and has read everything she can relating to modern dentistry. Everytime I go there she tells me about a new treatment or procedure she learned or tells me about the dental conference she just attended halway across the world. She is at the forefront of the dental field and has the medical equipment and know how to make my visits as pleasant as possible. The office is also very clean and Dr. Sagat herself is very friendly and charming. A++
My family has been a patient of Dr. Sagat's for over ten years. She is amazingly thorough and creative in her craft. She is gentle and has a sweet "bedside manner." My toddler even talks about how his Dr.Sagat is his friend. Dr Sagat helped me with curing my jaw pain through orthodontics instead of surgery, which many other dentists overlooked. She is amazingly professional balanced with a personable demeanor. The office is very clean, modern and accommodating with scheduling. There are no hygienists, Dr. Sagat does all cleaning and treatments thoroughly. We drive far to be treated by her because no one is as wonderful!
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Izabele E Sagat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsIzabele Edita Sagat Dds, 1145 Lindero Canyon Rd Ste D5, Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Izabele E Sagat is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Westlake Village, CA.