Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Gruber DDS
Dr. Jack Gruber, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Williston Park, NY, with another office in Westbury, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Gruber has 2 locations
343 Maple Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Gruber has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jack Gruber has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
47 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Jack Gruber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack Gruber's office for more information.
101 Hillside Ave Ste A Williston Park, NY : (516) 741-6202
343 Maple Ave Westbury, NY 11590
More about Dr. Jack Gruber
Jack Gruber, DDS. Dr. Jack Gruber is a board certified periodontist who has practiced on Long Island for 30 years. One of the pioneers in periodontal practice in Nassau County, he sold his successful practice to pursue his love for teaching and is currently on the faculty at North Shore University Hospital where he helps train young dentists. Fortunately for us, in addition to his academic commitment, Dr Gruber has remained in private practice and works exclusively with only a select few dental offices. Our patients and our staff benefit from his expertise and skill.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Gruber is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Williston Park, NY.