Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob C Whitney has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob C Whitney has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 11
I saw Dr. Whitney after i was told by another dentist that I had to have a bridge. I was immediately impressed when Dr. Whitney showed me xrays of my current problem and discussed the treatment options. He informed me about the good, the bad, and the ugly of each choice. We decided to go with an implant to avoid grinding my adjacent teeth down for the bridge. It was a bit of a wait to get to the end, but I will enjoy this implant for many years without worrying about what damage would have been done to my other teeth for a bridge.
Very thankful for Dr. Whitney and his office team. I went there cause my wisdom teeth were hurting and coming in angled. I work on oil rig and he worked through lunch to pull my teeth before I headed back to texas. I am still in shock how they went above and beyond to get me out of pain. He is a great dentist who genuinely cares about me.
Called Wednesday afternoon and they got me in Thursday to look at my infection. They worked me in between other patients so I waited about 30 minutes, but no other office would see me till the following week so I was glad to even be seen. Got an antibiotic to control infectoin, and then Dr. Whitney did a root canal the next week to fix my tooth. Im pleased with their willingness to help when other offices seemed inconvenienced with my emergency.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jacob C Whitney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob C Whitney is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sand Springs, OK.