Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Barsamian has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Barsamian has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 18
My experience with Dr Barsamian has included the placemnt of several implants. With each procedure care was taken to explain the process and the eventual outcome. Great care was taken to insure my comfort level was maintained throughout the procedure. Follow up appointments were easy to make. Each step of the process was handled with the utmost professionalism and I couyld not be more pleased with the results
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James G Barsamian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. James G Barsamian
Dr. James G. Barsamian is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Jacksonville Beach area for more than 35 years. Dr. Barsamian is experienced in Wisdom Teeth, Jaw / Facial Structures and Dental ...
Locations & DirectionsJAMES G BARSAMIAN DMD, 472 Jacksonville Dr, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Dr. James G Barsamian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville Beach, FL.