Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Barsamian has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. James G Barsamian has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. James G Barsamian has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
My experience with Dr Barsamian has included the placemnt of several implants. With each procedure care was taken to explain the process and the eventual outcome. Great care was taken to insure my comfort level was maintained throughout the procedure. Follow up appointments were easy to make. Each step of the process was handled with the utmost professionalism and I couyld not be more pleased with the results
Both my children just had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Barsamian. The entire process was fast and easy and they recovered rapidly. Neither of them had much swelling and they were out and about in two days. We recommend Dr. Barsamian without hesitation, he has performed numerous procedures on family members and we have had the same experience each time. The staff is friendly and easy to work with!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James G Barsamian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsJames G Barsamian Dmd, 472 Jacksonville Dr, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Dr. James G Barsamian is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Jacksonville Beach, FL.