Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Dores has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James E Dores has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 64
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Dores - Posted on October 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Dores - Posted on September 15th, 2018
Professional staff and state of the art facility.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Dores - Posted on March 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Dores - Posted on January 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Dores - Posted on December 27th, 2016
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2013, 2017, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. James E Dores Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James E Dores's office for more information.
281 Maple St East Longmeadow, MA : (413) 241-3995
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James E Dores is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Longmeadow, MA.