Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Draveck has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Draveck has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James B Draveck has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 6
My family has gone to Dr Draveck for years and I can't say enough good things about him. I was always very fearful of dentists until I went to him. I've had some very extensive work done and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is also the only dentist my kids (who are now adults) have ever gone to. I highly recommend him to everyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames Barry Draveck Dds, 405 Oak St, Syracuse, NY
Dr. James B Draveck is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Syracuse, NY.