Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Lebow DDS
Dr. James C Lebow, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kansas City, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Lebow has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James C Lebow has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. James C Lebow - Posted on September 21st, 2015
Long time patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. James C Lebow - Posted on May 8th, 2013
Have been Dr. Lebow's patient for many years, and for a reason. He is thorough, considerate of my comfort, honest about my dental needs and issues. His hygeinists and assistance are very friendly and professional and certainly skilled. It is easy to get an appointment for emergencies. Dr. Lebow takes his time, does not rush through appointments, gives any anesthetic time to work before starting procedure.
Dr. James C Lebow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James C Lebow's office for more information.
315 Nichols Rd Ste 217 Kansas City, MO : (816) 931-5957
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James C Lebow is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kansas City, MO.