Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jean J Edderai has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jean J Edderai has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jean J Edderai - Posted on July 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jean J Edderai - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jean J Edderai - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Dr. Jean-Jacques Edderai has been my Dentist for many years. I have had several procedures done and I have no complaints. I come for my teeth cleaning every 3 months. The hygienist is very thorough and informative. The office staff is great and very accommodating. Dr. Edderai is a great dentist. I will continue to come to the office and see him as my Dentist. I recommend him for all your dental needs.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jean J Edderai - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
today I came to see Dr. Edderai for a treatment that I needed to have done consisting of several crowns (6). I was able to have the entire procedure done all in the same day. I left the office with a brand new smile and with all my crowns permanently placed. I am very happy with the service I was provided. This will be my dentist for as long as I live. Great practice and great service.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsALMAN & EDDERAI, 17101 NE 19th Ave Ste 104, North Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Jean J Edderai is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Miami Beach, FL.