Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Bierly DMD
Dr. John A Bierly, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Simsbury, CT. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John A Bierly has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John A Bierly has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
Dr. John A Bierly Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. John A Bierly
John A. Bierly, D.M.D. Dr. Bierly founded his Simsbury Periodontal practice in 1976. He is a graduate of Dickinson College, where he earned a B.S. in Biology. He was awarded the 1902 Award as the outstanding junior and the O.D.K Award as the outstanding junior. He served as president of the junior and senior honoraries. He then earned his dental degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. There he received honors in both Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry and was elected class president to the Dean's council. Following dental school, Dr. Bierly served two years on active duty in the U.S. Army Dental Corps and received the Commandment's Award for his distinguished service. He received his specialty training in Periodontology at the West Los Angeles VA Hospital through the University of Southern California. With his fellow residents he published three papers in the Journal of Periodontology on bone grafting and the cryopreservation of bone. Memberships Hartford Dental Society Connecticut State Dental Association American Dental Association Connecticut Society of Periodontists American Academy of Periodontology Academy of Osseointegration Pierre Fauchard Academy Dr. Bierly taught at the University of Southern California and later served on the teaching staff at St. Francis Hospital. He also is a dental staff member of the McLean Home in Simsbury and has chaired the Continuing Education Committee of the Hartford Dental Society. Dr. Bierly is a co-founder of both the Farmington Valley Dental Hygiene Study Club and the Consortium for Dental Excellence. He is a frequent lecturer at these study clubs. On a personal note Dr. Bierly has an abiding interest in education. At Dickinson College he served two terms on the alumnae council and served as the alumnae president for two additional years. He helped found the Alumnae Scholarship Fund and was awarded the Outstanding Alumnus Award in 1994. He along with his wife Judith established the John and Judy Bierly Scholarship Fund. John and Judith live in West Hartford. They have three married daughters and three lovely granddaughters.
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR DENTAL EXCELLENCE, 625 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury, CT
Dr. John A Bierly is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Simsbury, CT.