Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John R Bonasera has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John R Bonasera has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Bonasera - Posted on March 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Bonasera - Posted on January 20th, 2015
He seemed fine and nice for routine visits. But once he filled a big cavity, he hit a nerve. I ended up in tremendous pain. He tried to do something to help, but made it worse. Extreme pain and ended up at Endodontist with medication to help. Almost needed a root canal too. He did do a root canal on someone I know and her tooth is messed up and it got an infection in it. Now needs to be corrected. Cost us both lots of pain and money. Don't like to give bad reviews but wish someone had warned us both before we went to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John R Bonasera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. John R Bonasera
John R. Bonasera, DMD Education High School - graduated from Avon High School College Bachelor's degree in Biology from Bates College Dental School DMD from University of Pennsylvania General Practice Residency completed one year of post dental school training in general practice dentistry at Tufts School of Dental Medicine. The program included rotations through dental clinics at both the Carney Hospital and New England Medical Center, working with special needs children and adults at the Fernald School in Waltham, as well as additional training in medical assessment and anaesthesia at the Jamaica Plain V A hospital and the Lemuel Shattuck hospital. Work History After 5 years working as an associate dentist in 2 private offices, I opened my own general practice in 1989 in Whitman, MA, where I continue to practice. Hobbies Dr, Bonasera enjoys biking and spinning classes, is a fan of the movies, enjoys dining out and spending time with his family.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN RICHARD BONASERA DMD, 29 Temple St, Whitman, MA
Dr. John R Bonasera is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Whitman, MA.