- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw DDS
Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Lenoir City, TN. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw has 2 locations
Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jonathan P Bradshaw
Heritage Family Dentistry's Jonathan Bradshaw, D.D.S. is excited to provide comprehensive dental care to the East Tennessee community. He received his Bachelor's of Science degree in biology from Mississippi College in 2002, and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from LSU School of Dentistry in 2007. Jonathan then completed two years of advanced training at UT Medical Center of Knoxville in the College of Dentistry General Practice Residency program. He also went on to serve as a clinical instructor and clinician for the graduate program. He is very passionate about dentistry and providing the latest technology in dental care to his patients. His goal is to treat every patient with the utmost respect and care. Dr. Bradshaw is a member of: American Dental Association Tennessee Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry East Tennessee Academy of Dental Practice Administration Dr. Bradshaw is married to Casey Bradshaw and has two children. When Jonathan is not practicing dentistry he enjoys being outdoors and spending time with his family. He is an active member of Cornerstone Church of Knoxville. Jonathan and Casey look forward to being your dental care provider, friend, and part of the community for many years to come!