2.8

Neutral

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Lana Redford?

Had a cleaning done, quoted me for 3 fillings, but told me i had more but didnt wanna push them on me yet they can wait, for what to make then bigger and end up into root canals?? Insurance fraud at its best here.. shes in network with my ins but wants to charge me to difference that should be wrote off. I went to another dentist to get my fillings done, tried to get my xrays from dr. Redford they said they mailed them of course i never recieved them, anyway new dentist said my teeth are perfect and need NO WORK DONE!! this dentist makes stuff up to stay in business. Horrible.

Rich Kennedy

BEWARE

BEWARE

The best!!! So caring!

I called Dr. Redford for an emergency appointment due to a horrible toothache! It was after office hours and she thankfully came to the office just for me!! She genuinely cares about you and I can tell she has a great passion for helping people and dentistry. I am so greatful for her and highly recommend!! I am so glad I have Dr. Redford!

Satisfaction

I am first woman practicing dentist in the history of Cleveland. I was finished CWRU School of Dentistry and subsequently residency at Department of Oral surgery Mt.Sinai Hospital of Cleveland. Over 30 years of practice brought me in contact with any aspects of my specialty and a lot of generations of wonderful patients.Vitals.com should be embarrassed,permitting dirt pored all over my professional life by questionable corespondents coming with not only groundless, but threatening reviews. Lana Redford D.D.S

Satisfaction

The most caring dentist I ever had!!! Painless procedure, affordable!! Highly recommended!!!

Satisfaction

I should have written this when I first saw her a couple months ago, but I guess I was trying to block unpleasant memories. I did not have a good visit with her at all. I have had my teeth cleaned other places and left those places feeling like my teeth were cleaned well, here I barely felt she touch the surface. She does try to push costly whitening services and did a cancer screening that only caused mouth pain for me. Not going back again.

Satisfaction

This dentist does not inspire confidence. Her office is empty (probably for a reason). She brags about her credentials (probably because she needs more customers). And she prescribes treatments that are not needed!

Satisfaction

Still allowed to practice!

I have seen Dr Redford a few times she had performed 2 root canals and BOTH have failed. Over bills, unneeded procedures.

Beware!

Beware. Enter at your own risk when you visit this doctor. She is constantly trying to sell you expensive additional procedures. And misleads you. She strongly recommended a cancer screening telling me the cost was $85 which I paid. Then I was sent bill for and additional $225 from the company that did the test. SURPRISE. In addition, she strongly recommended a special teeth cleaning where my deductible would be over $600. I went to another dentist who said I did not need the special cleaning.

Satisfaction

Be prepared to bare all the consequences of their malpractice!

Be prepared to loose your teeth and to be poorly and unreasonably treated, wih poor professional skills and very cheap professional and personal morality!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Lana Redford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chagrin Falls, OH.

Dr. Lana Redford Is this you?