- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis F Clarizio DDS
Dr. Louis F Clarizio, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, NH, with another office in Somersworth, NH. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Louis F Clarizio has 2 locations
Dr. Louis F Clarizio has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Louis F Clarizio has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Louis F Clarizio Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Louis F Clarizio
Louis F. Clarizio DDS, PA Dr. Clarizio earned his Bachelor of Science in biomedical engineering and Doctor of Dental Surgery at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. He completed his hospital based specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Clarizio has been in private practice in Seacoast New Hampshire since 1986 and currently maintains offices in Portsmouth and Somersworth, New Hampshire. He lectures both nationally and internationally and has authored numerous articles and textbook chapters on a variety of dental implant-related subjects. View Dr. Clarizio's complete curriculum vitae and recent seminars Our Treatment Team Our treatment coordinators, Killeen, Shannon and Linda will assist you with appointment scheduling. They are ready to answer your questions regarding appointment preparation, office policies, and coordination of care with your regular restorative dentist. Our surgical care coordinators, Julie, Lori, Kathleen and Kathi will make you comfortable before, during, and after your office visits. They will review information important to you before and after your surgical visit and are happy to answer any questions about your office visits. Our financial planning and insurance coordinators, Joanne and Sherrie, will help you with your insurance questions.