Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark H Armfield
Dr. Mark H Armfield, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Augusta, KS. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark H Armfield has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark H Armfield has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Mark H Armfield Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Mark H Armfield
Dr. Mark is a graduate of the University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Dentistry. Where he received first-rate training in all aspects of general dentistry. Then completed a one year general practice residency at the Leavenworth VA Hospital. Dr. Mark is licensed by the Dental Board of Kansas and is a member of the American Dental Association, International College of Dentistry Deputy Regent, and Kansas Dental Association, as well as the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr Mark enjoys bicycling to work everyday. He likes to be outdoors whenever possible. With activities that include scuba diving and water skiing. Dr. Melodee graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Dentistry. Dr. Melodee is licensed by the Dental Board of Kansas and is a member of the American Dental Association, and Kansas Dental Association, as well as the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Melodee is the Vice Regent of International College of Dentistry for the states of KS, OK, LA, and AR. International College is a honorary program. She serves on an dental advisory board for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas. Dr Mark Armfield, D.D.S Dr Melodee Armfield, D.D.S
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mark H Armfield is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, KS.