Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark D Alder
Dr. Mark D Alder, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Beaverton, OR. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark D Alder has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark D Alder has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Mark D Alder Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark D Alder's office for more information.
5050 SW Griffith Dr Ste 202 Beaverton, OR : (503) 641-9010
More about Dr. Mark D Alder
Dr Mark Dr Alder graduated from Oregon State University. Graduating from OHSU School of Dentistry in 1980, he and his father opened their dental office in its present location in Beaverton and practiced together for ten years. After Dr Ralph retired in 1990, Dr Mark has continued to practice solo ever since. Dr Mark is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Oregon Dental Association and Washington County Dental Society. He is a past instructor in the dental assisting program at Portland Community College. To keep up with changes in dentistry , he belongs to the Sunset Study Club, which is dedicated to all aspects of dental practice, as well as taking many continuing education classes. He is currently member of the board of the OHSU School of Dentistry Alumni Association. Dr Mark and Cathy met at Oregon State University, and enjoy many athletic events with Beaver Nation. He joined Kappa Sigma fraternity while at OSU. Cathy was a member of Pi Beta Phi sorority. Dr Alder currently is a member of the Building Association for his fraternity, and an editor of the chapter alumni newsletter. He enjoys getting together with fraternity brothers past and present. Many times of the year, Dr Mark can be found enjoying a good fishing trip, although as the saying goes, there is a difference between fishing and catching. Dr Mark and Cathy are dog people, and currently have a golden retriever, who is, as they say, good 90% of the time
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mark D Alder is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beaverton, OR.