Is Dr. Mark A Espinoza the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Espinoza
Dr. Mark A Espinoza, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark A Espinoza has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mark A Espinoza has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Mark A Espinoza Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Mark A Espinoza
Meet Dr. Espinoza Mark Espinoza, D.D.S. Dr. Espinoza has been practicing dentistry for over 14 years and has been in private practice for over 6 years. He graduated from Dental School at Creighton University in Omah a, Nebraska. He is a native Arizonian with extensive ties to his extended family, his church, and the community. Dr. Espinoza’s philosophy is to practice dental care for people, not patients. He cares so much about making people feel comfortable that he takes time out to call all new “patients” to break the ice and let them know they can expect top care and compassion from him and his super friendly team. He understands that going to the dentist is scary for many people and strives to quiet those fears with personal attention, gentle hands, personal headsets, pillows, blankets, and proven techniques that provide pain free dental care. The super friendly team at Central Dental Care understands that providing optimum care means knowing and keeping in mind a person’s wants and wishes. Dr. Espinoza wants to take care of your smile for life! Corwyn Martin is an premier oral surgeon that comes to our office once a month to do implants, extractions, etc Personal Note From Our Esteemed Doctor: Hi, I am Dr. Mark Espinoza. I just want to share a little bit about myself. I’m married to a beautiful, wonderful, extraordinary woman, Susana. We met 17 years ago and are happily married with 7 children: Ariel, Marcos, Miranda, Bella, Mia, Julia, and Sabrina. When and if I have time I enjoy golfing (my wife is a Saint!). Also, I love taking my family to San Diego where you may see me attempting to surf. My family is my life and when I’m not helping my patients, I love being home. I am famous for baking oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies for family and friends, or brownies, anything sweet. (I can give you my secret recipes if you are interested). I am the family man! Oh, and I can’t leave out our 2 female dogs, Dulce (candy) and Cookie. My son and I are the only men in a house of 11.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mark A Espinoza is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.