Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa S Bowler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Melissa S Bowler has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa S Bowler - Posted on March 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Melissa S Bowler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Melissa S Bowler
Melissa Bowler grew up in a small town, so when she was looking to start her own practice, Collinsville was a perfect fit. She started her dental career in 1996 after graduating as a dental hygienist. Then after working for dentists in the Tulsa area for 4 years she decided to return to school, this time to become a dentist. Melissa graduated with a Doctorate of Dental sciences from the University of Oklahoma in 2004. She spent her time after graduation associating with another dentist in Broken Arrow, and then working in a children's clinic for the underpriviledged before starting her own practice in 2006. She and the staff at Collinsville Family Dentristry have been providing quality dentistry in a friendly environment ever since.
Locations & DirectionsMELISSA BOWLER DDS, 1310 W Main St, Collinsville, OK
Dr. Melissa S Bowler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Collinsville, OK.