- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael H Crial DDS
Dr. Michael H Crial, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Michael H Crial has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael H Crial has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Michael H Crial Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael H Crial
Dr. Michael H. Crial is committed to continuing education as a means to provide his patients with the most current evidenced based treatment in the most pain-free, comfortable manner possible. He has been practicing cosmetic dentistry and restoring dental implants in his Fullerton office for over 24 years. Dr. Crial and his wife have made their home in Fullerton since he established his practice. He has a son who attends Troy High School and plays club volleyball. His daughter recently graduated from college with a degree in behavioral science. His hobbies include mountain biking, skiing, volleyball, basketball, and cooking. Education: B.S. in Biological Science, University of California, Irvine B.S. in Chemistry, University of California, Irvine Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree, Washington University, St. Louis Professional affiliations: Academy of General Dentists, Fellow; The American Prosthodontic Society; Academy of Osseointegration; International Team for Implantology; Orange County Peer Review Committee; North Orange County Implant Group; Orange County Dental Society; California Dental Society; America Dental Association