Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael B Eshelman has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Showing 2 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Eshelman - Posted on June 30th, 2016
After seeing another well known Ortho & ENT I took my daughter to Dr Eslemam for a second opinion of her teeth, bite and breathing and sinus issues. Yes... Sinus issues-deviated septum & compact airway. He was one of few doctors I found who is knowledgable of this. Dr Eshelman & his staff was nothing less than awesome! Very knowledgable, very thorough, and extremely helpful. If you need an ortho, he's the one.
Amazing understanding of dentistry
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Eshelman - Posted on June 11th, 2016
Dr. Eschelman did extensive dental work for me back in 1990-1995. I just wanted to let him know that I have since relocated back to Canada, and that whenever I visit a dentist, they are collectively complementary and amazed that the work done over 25 years ago is still intact, and healthy. Thanks again to a professional who helped so much in making me feel comfortable smiling again. This man is truly and angel on earth.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michael B Eshelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael B Eshelman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Spring, TX.