Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Blum has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael Blum has the following 8 expertise
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 15
Everything about Dr. Blums practice is absolutely terrible. His office is completely unprofessional, and there was a huge lack of communication with his office between my orthodontist and my insurance company. It was near impossible to get any necessary paperwork and billing information from them. The follow up care from my jaw surgery was terrible, and I was not given any type of therapy for my jaw to heal or anything to help repair my nerve damage, which is now permanent. Dr. Blum just said that after a few months it’ll all go back to normal, but it’s been 6 years and I still have permanent nerve damage, and although it is a risk, there are treatments for it post surgery that were never offered. My overbite has come back, and now I need the surgery again and his office will not give me any medical records. They said to come in to sign a consent to release and once arriving to their office they said they don’t have any of my medical records. His office and practice is completely terrible. There are far better doctors out there, I highly recommend finding a different doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Michael Blum
Oral and maxillofacial surgeon Dr. Michael Blum practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from traumatic injuries to the bones and soft tissue of the face, reconstructive ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Blum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anaheim, CA.