Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miranda C Lacy has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Went to her as a new patient based on the reviews. She immediately told me she needed to schedule me for 2 major procedures for over $3000. I trusted her. I got the procedures done. One became infected and I had to do a root canal. She told me I needed 2 more major procedures and had multiple cavities to fill. My trust evaporated and I went to a new dentist. The new dentist confirmed my suspicions: I did not need the two new procedures done, nor did I have ANY cavities. Dr. Lacy is only interested in what I meant to her bottom line. So sorry I went there. If she tells you that you need a procedure done, get a second opinion.
Dr. Miranda C Lacy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiranda Lacy Dds Pa, 3604 Preston Rd Ste 400, Plano, TX
Dr. Miranda C Lacy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Plano, TX.