Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone DDS
Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wantagh, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone - Posted on August 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone - Posted on April 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone - Posted on October 5th, 2015
I went to have my wisdom tooth pulled out and i had a great experience. The appointment was on time, Dr. Brookstone was very nice. His assistant was such a sweet girl, I didn't get her name which i really regret but she has a down south accent, so if you have her she is awesome. My extraction literally took 3 minutes and i was out the door 10 minutes later. Very pleasant staff , I would go back for any oral procedure and highly recommend their services to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone - Posted on March 14th, 2015
I went to Dr Brookstone on the referral of my dentist. The office checked and verified my coverage. Dr. explained everything to me in a way I could understand. He was great. The staff was kind and caring. I was in and out in less than an hour. I had no pain. I healed very quickly. Everything that the doctor told me unfolded exactly the way he said. He put me at ease, as did his staff. Nobody likes going to the doctor, and everyone is afraid. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had, and after telling many of my friends, I have learned they too have seen Dr. Brookstone and had the same things to say. Highly recommended!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone - Posted on October 21st, 2013
When I walked in, the office staff were fighting and bickering, which made me uncomfortable. One receptionist stormed out and the other was left crying. The woman in charge of the health insurance was disgusting and rude. The whole environment was unfriendly. This is also the 2nd time I was there in two years. I had the same experience the first time, but gave them the benefit of the doubt. This time was worse. Dr. Brookstone's rapport is horrible and unprofessional. He's very cold and barely gives you eye contact. It's as he's doing you a favor by providing care to you. I even heard him talk badly about a patient while I was in plain sight. I will NEVER EVER recommend him to not even my worse enemy.
31 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMITCHELL S BROOKSTONE DDS, 1228 Wantagh Ave Ste 101, Wantagh, NY
Dr. Mitchell S Brookstone is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wantagh, NY.