Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed A Elseed
Dr. Mohammed A Elseed, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ.Dr. Elseed has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed A Elseed has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 2 of 6
No root canal needed
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed A Elseed - Posted on July 10th, 2015
I was told that I would probably need a root canal by two dentists, although they said that they could not be for sure. I found Valley Endodontists to be very helpful. Dr. Elseed explained to me what he would do to check and see if I needed a root canal. The x-rays were extremely clear, and I was glad to be told that I didn't need a root canal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Elseed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed A Elseed - Posted on December 12th, 2013
Although the treatment was good, it took 2 days to get in with an urgent issue. He was very good but a little rough on my mouth. I was in need of an urgent root canal and had to wait 2 days to be seen with unbearable pain. I do not think I would use this practice again, although the dentist was good
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohammed A Elseed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Mohammed A Elseed
Dr. Mohammed Elseed, DDS, MS EDUCATION AND EDUCATOR Dr. Mohammed Elseed graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Science (B.D.S.) degree from the University of Khartoum, Faculty of Dentistry in Sudan in 1998. He attained his D.M.D. degree from Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA in 2003. He completed a residency program of Advanced Education in General Dentistry (A.E.G.D.) at Lutheran Medical Center, Boston, MA in 2004. Following completion of his A.E.G.D. residency, he practiced as a general dentist for one year before joining the Post-graduate Endodontics Residency Program at Nova Southeastern University (NSU), College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL in July 2005. He graduated with a Certificate of specialization in Endodontics and a Masters of Science in Dentistry Degree from NSU in 2007. Following graduation from NSU, he moved to Metropolitan Phoenix area in August 2007 where he has been practicing as a full-time endodontist till the present date. MEMBERSHIPS American Association of Endodontics American Dental Association Sudanese American Medical/Dental Associatio HONORS AND AWARDS 2007: American Association of Endodontics (AAE)/DENTSPLY Resident Award for Best Research Project, AAE Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA. 2003: Dean's Honor Roll, Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine. RESEARCH July 2009: M. A. Elseed, P.E. Murray, F. Garcia-Godoy & K. N. Namerow "Assessment of bioactive and bio-adhesive therapies to enhance stem cell attachment to root surface dentine" Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. International Endodontic Journal, 42, 576-583,2009. July 2007: â€œInvestigation of Periodontal Stem Cell Attachment to Dentin and Dental Pulp Stem Cell Migration" Masters Thesis, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Accepted July 2007. March 2007: â€œAn In-Vitro Assessment of Periodontal Stem Cell Attachment to Root Dentin" M. A. Elseed, P.E. Murray, F. Garcia-Godoy & K. N. Namerow, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Journal of Endodontics Abstract,J Endod. 2007 Mar;33(3):350.
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY ENDODONTICS AND ORAL SURGERY, 702 E Bell Rd Ste 111, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Mohammed A Elseed is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.