- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murry A Awrach DDS
Dr. Murry A Awrach, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lexington, MA. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Murry A Awrach has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Murry A Awrach has the following 6 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. Murry A Awrach Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Murry A Awrach
Lexington Periodontist, Murry Awrach, D.M.D., D.Sc. [email protected] Dr. Awrach is a Board Certified periodontist who has been practicing in Lexington, MA for over 35 years. He is dedicated to his profession and enjoys educating his patients on their periodontal health and cares for each of his patients in a very personalized way. He is available via phone or email to discuss any questions or concerns with his patients and their general dentists. Dr. Awrach received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. He completed a Pathology fellowship and received his Periodontics/ Doctorate of Science in Dentistry (D.Sc.) at the Boston University School of Dentistry. Dr. Awrach was an instructor at Boston University, Undergraduate Periodontics Department from 1973-1979 and has been a professor at Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Department of Graduate Periodontics for the past 10 years. In addition, he was President of the Massachusetts Periodontal Society from 1995-1997, the founder and president of the Lexington Dental Study Club, and has been an active member of the American Academy of Peridontology Foundation for Postgraduate Education. Dr. Awrach has also been an active member of the Lexington Rotary Club since 1973. Dr. Awrach is originally from Malden, MA and is an active member of the Lexington community where he now lives with his wife and two sons. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, photography, and travelling. Lexington Periodontics & Implantology Murry A. Awrach, D.M.D., D.Sc., P.C. 19 Muzzey Street; Suite 210 Lexington, MA 02421 t: (781) 861-7777 f: (781) 861-0141 [email protected] View Our Fan Page! Click to read our patient reviews!