Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy L Addy DDS
Dr. Nancy L Addy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Leawood, KS, with another office in Leawood, KS. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy L Addy has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nancy L Addy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nancy L Addy has the following 11 expertise
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nancy L Addy - Posted on April 12th, 2015
Dr. Addy is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nancy L Addy - Posted on February 25th, 2015
I give Dr. Addy 5 stars across the board! She is kind and caring as is her staff. She is very knowledgeable in her specialty of creating appliances for treating sleep apnea and snoring. She is recognized nationally and shares her expertise with other dentists at national conference.
Dr. Nancy L Addy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nancy L Addy's office for more information.
11100 Ash St Ste 204 Leawood, KS : (913) 491-6282
11313 Ash St Leawood, KS : (913) 491-6282
More about Dr. Nancy L Addy
Nancy Addy, DDS Dr. Nancy Addy, is originally from Grapevine, Texas but has made her home in Kansas City since 1985. Dr. Addy graduated from the University of Missouri School of Dentistry in 1988 where she attended a year residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry.. During her 21 years in dentistry Dr. Addy taught at UMKC for 9 years as Assistant Professor of Clinical Dentistry where she was head of the Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry Department. Teaching is one of Dr. Addy's greatest loves. Ten years ago Dr. Addy developed an interest in treating patients with snoring, obstructive sleep apnea and CPAP intolerance which led to becoming credentialed by the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Addy is one of 150 dentists in the United States who have this recognition and now serves on the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. In 2008 Dr. Addy sold her dental practice to focus on Dental Sleep Medicine. This decision has allowed Dr. Addy to focus her attention in one area which is giving patients who snore or have obstructive sleep apnea a choice in their treatment. Her practice is the only practice in a 5 state area that is limited to Dental Sleep Medicine. When she is not busy helping her patients, Dr. Addy enjoys her hobbies of being a wife, a mom, volunteering, dancing, bird watching, being a Master Gardener and teaching yoga where she is a certified yoga instructor. As for her career, she absolutely loves it, finding it rewarding and fun. She appreciates the fact that she is improving the lives of her patients simply because she has helped them find a way to sleep better and make the most of their days, fully awake and alert.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy L Addy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Leawood, KS.