Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole L Huggett DDS
Dr. Nicole L Huggett, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Watertown, WI, with other offices in Brookfield, WI and Oconomowoc, WI . Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole L Huggett has 3 locations
Dr. Nicole L Huggett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nicole L Huggett has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Nicole L Huggett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Nicole L Huggett
Nicole Huggett, DDS Dr. Nicole Huggett graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 2007 and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the VA Medical Center in 2008. Prior to a career in dentistry, Dr. Huggett received her master’s degree from University of Wisconsin Madison in communicative disorders. She realized her passion and interest for dentistry while completing the master's program as an orthodontic patient. She is a member of the Wisconsin Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Jefferson County Dental Society and Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the dental honor society. Dr. Huggett strives to educate patients to improve the dental health of the entire family. As a dental professional, Dr. Huggett values lifelong learning and the importance of continuing education. Dr. Huggett joined the team at Oakridge Dental in the Fall of 2008. When out of the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband, John, and daughters, Giselle and Stella. She also enjoys traveling and hiking. Dr. Huggett sees patients on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicole L Huggett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Watertown, WI.