Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oksana Stoj has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 16
This place is a joke! After my filling fell out after a week, dr oksana refused to see me for 2 weeks even though her poorly job done failed. I had to go somewhere else to fix het mistakes and she simply said she didnt care. Was supposed to reimburse me for other dentist and instead i got a letter stating that me and my family are no longer welcome at their office. Who does that?! Only Unprofessional people do this sort of things! She was always scattered around the office doing work on multiple patients so sometimes simple filling took almost 3hrs. The dr talk to her stuff about nonsense and browse facebook and look at random pictures instead of taking care of patients. Ridiculousness at its best! People like that should serve patients if they wont care about their well being especially in EMERGENCY situations!
Dr. Oksana Stoj accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeneration Iii Dental Incorporated, 16080 N 59th Ave Ste A, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Oksana Stoj is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glendale, AZ.