Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olga Prokopets DDS
Dr. Olga Prokopets, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Olga Prokopets has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Olga Prokopets has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olga Prokopets - Posted on November 18th, 2015
Best dentist I've ever had in every way.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olga Prokopets - Posted on November 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olga Prokopets - Posted on September 14th, 2015
Dr. Olga Prokopets Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Olga Prokopets
Olga Prokopets, D.D.S. Earning the respect of colleagues and patients "I believe quality dentistry is dentistry dedicated to exemplary patient care. My patients are treated with the utmost respect and are provided a comfortable, anxiety-free experience. I am highly dedicated to providing the highest level of care for each of my patients" "I am excited to work with an outstanding team of caring professionals. Sharing a common philosophy with my colleagues, I strive to achieve beautiful results with state-of-the-art techniques and equipment in combination with shared devotion to patient care. " Memberships 1. The International College of Oral Implantologists 2. American Academy of Implant Dentistry Education "I’m grateful for the knowledge my educational background has afforded me, and I always look forward to learning about new and better ways to treat my patients through continuing education courses." 1. Graduate, D.D.S., Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy (1986) 2. Graduate, D.D.S., Marquette University School Of Dentistry (1994)
Locations & DirectionsPRO DENTAL CARE, 2401 W Glendale Ave Ste 202, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Olga Prokopets is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.