Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul B Anderson
Dr. Paul B Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fontana, CA, with other offices in Newport Beach, CA and Orange, CAttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr (and 4 other locations). His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul B Anderson has 7 locations
409 Catalina Dr
Newport Beach, CA 92663
12630 Brookhurst St Ste B
Garden Grove, CA 92840
1111 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste 210
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul B Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Paul B Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Dr. Paul B Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul B Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fontana, CA.