Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca L Blum
Dr. Rebecca L Blum, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kenner, LA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca L Blum has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rebecca L Blum has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rebecca L Blum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Rebecca L Blum
Dr. Rebecca Blum was born and raised in Louisiana. She grew up in Houma, Louisiana, a small city southeast of New Orleans. Dr. Blum moved to New Orleans for her undergraduate education, where she attended University of New Orleans to receive her Bachelor's Degree in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry. Following U.N.O., Dr. Blum attended Louisiana State University School of Dentistry where she received her license to practice dentistry. After graduation from dental school, Dr. Blum was fortunate enough to work as an associate in a high volume state of the art dental practice in Slidell. She was able to integrate what she had learned in dental school into an office setting with the guidance of a knowledgeable senior doctor. Now Dr. Blum owns and runs her own practice - NOLA Dental Studio. She uses the latest modern dental technology to diagnose and treat her patients in a state of the art office in Kenner, Louisiana. She practices dentistry that is nearly pain-free and believes patients should no longer carry the anxiety once associated with visits to a dentist. She also believes that a healthy mouth and beautiful smile are just a part of one's self esteem. That is why she is also dedicated to providing cosmetic treatments and spa treatments as a service to all of her patients.
Locations & DirectionsNOLA DENTAL STUDIO, 3645 Williams Blvd Ste 103, Kenner, LA
Dr. Rebecca L Blum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kenner, LA.