Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renato J Aves Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Renato J Aves Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Preprosthetic Oral Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Renato J Aves Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
My grandson needed a tooth pulled. Dr Aves was the only one who accepted his insurance. I had 2 office visits. Both times the waiting room was so jammed, there was hardly a place to sit. Although Dr Aves was professional, and did a good job pulling the tooth, it is very objectionable to have to wait 60-90 minutes for a 5 minute procedure.
Amazing and gentle man. Unbelievably compassionate to my terrified and anxious 6 year old daughter. He carefully explained each step to make her feel more comfortable. Dr. Aves gave her some laughing gas and she couldn't stop laughing while he numbed her up and pulled her abscess tooth. The office is beautiful and the staff is amazing. Highly recommend him as I have never met a better dentist in my life. God bless Dr. Aves!
Christine in the billing office was very helpful and we were able to obtain useful insurance information that helped my daughter's claim and she was able to schedule my child in an expedient manner.
Thanks for the review! We are very fortunate to have such dedicated team members that go above and beyond for our valued patients.
Dr. Renato J Aves Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Renato J Aves Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lakeland, FL.