Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rey A Bergelin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rey A Bergelin has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Rey A Bergelin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Rey A Bergelin
Get to Know Dr. Bergelin Dr Rey A. Bergelin, D.D.S. Dr. Bergelin was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He grew up there and attended the local college, the University of Michigan. In 1978 he received a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and earned his D.D.S., four years later, in 1982. Dr. Bergelin’s wife Bari was never a fan of the ice and snow so that fall they moved to warm, sunny Arizona where Dr. Bergelin began his career as an associate dentist. In 1983 Dr. Bergelin opened his own dental office in Chandler practicing general dentistry for the next 24 years. In January, 2008 Dr. Bergelin merged practices with Dr. Douglas Smith at the current location of Oasis Dental. Dr. Bergelin is a member of the Central Arizona Dental Society, Arizona State Dental Association and American Dental Association. Throughout his career Dr. Bergelin has explored many facets of dentistry. He has served as a part-time consultant in the dental insurance industry and he is currently a part-time adjunct faculty at the Arizona School of Dental and Oral Health. Patients are Dr. Bergelin’s top priority. Dr. Bergelin is passionate about understanding patients’ needs and delivering quality dental care in a compassionate manner. He feels that communication is the key to a good patient-dentist relationship. Dr. Bergelin enjoys an active lifestyle outside the office dividing his time between his family and his pastimes. Dr. Bergelin’s wife Bari is a dedicated elementary school teacher in Phoenix. He is especially proud of his two college age children; his son attends ArizonaStateUniversity and his daughter attends the University of Arizona. Dr. Bergelin and Bari enjoy going to the movies and eating out at a myriad of ethnic restaurants in the valley. Dr. Bergelin keeps physically active by hiking, biking, back-packing, doing yoga, and going to the gym. He has backpacked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon a dozen times and can’t wait to plan his next expedition there.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rey A Bergelin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gilbert, AZ.