Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Apodaca DDS
Dr. Richard C Apodaca, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with another office in Earlham, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard C Apodaca has 2 locations
6800 Lake Dr Ste 290
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard C Apodaca has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard C Apodaca has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Richard C Apodaca Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Richard C Apodaca
Dr. Richard C. Apodaca has a gentle touch when performing any procedure. From routine cleanings to more complex dental work, we maintain a calm and easy going attitude to make you and your family feel comfortable. Dr. Apodaca graduated from the College of Dentistry at the University of Iowa in 1984. He is a member of ADA, Iowa Dental Association and the Des Moines Dental Society. Our dental office is a bright and welcoming place to come for your next appointment. We have a reputation for friendly smiles and quality dental work and it’s our mission to ensure that all of our patients are comfortable while we give their smile that lustrous shine.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard C Apodaca is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Des Moines, IA.