- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick J Berrios
Dr. Rick J Berrios is a doctor primarily located in Costa Mesa, CA, with another office in Huntington Beach, CA. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Rick J Berrios has 2 locations
Dr. Rick J Berrios has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rick J Berrios has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Rick J Berrios Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1801 Newport Blvd Ste C Costa Mesa , CA : (949) 515-4935
- 18800 Main St Ste 205 Huntington Beach , CA 92648
More about Dr. Rick J Berrios
My educational background spans twelve years prior to beginning private practice in Los Angeles in 1987. As an undergraduate, I studied engineering at the University of Florida. After college I attended Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago. From there I went Philadelphia where I completed my residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania. In 1995 I opened my office in Huntington Beach, California. Five years later in 2000, I opened a second office in Newport Beach. AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS: Dr. Berrios has been awarded the title of Diplomat by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the Southern California Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Memberships also include The American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Orange County Dental Society. Dr. Berrios has also been certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) since 1984 and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) since 1985. QUALIFICATIONS AND PROCEDURES: Drs. Berrios is qualified and experienced in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including: Dental Implants and Bone Grafting; Orthognathic Surgery (jaw repositioning); Jaw, Cheek and Chin reconstruction; Removal of Wisdom Teeth; TMJ (jaw joint) treatment; Maxillofacial trauma repair (broken jaw); Cervicofacial Liposuction (double chin); Diagnosis and Treatment of Oral Pathology; Dental Extractions; Apicoectomies (surgery on tooth roots); Dermabrasion, Glycolic Peels and BOTOXÂ® Cosmetic. HIS GOAL: Dr. Berrios offers over 24 years of experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.Â With his combined knowledge and experience, he is committed to becoming the community choice for quality care. He prides himself in keeping up with and offering the latest technological advances to his patients. Â His goal is to provide you with the utmost care in a safe and friendly environment while making you, our patient, as comfortable as possible.