- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Clark DDS
Dr. Robert F Clark, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Liverpool, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Robert F Clark has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert F Clark has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert F Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert F Clark
Robert F. Clark Dr. Robert Clark, a native of Gouverneur, New York, completed his undergraduate studies at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences before going on to earn his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine in 1980. Throughout his career, Dr. Clark’s dual education in pharmacy and dentistry has helped him successfully assess and address patients’ individual dental health needs. Above all, Dr. Clark’s philosophy is that treating each patient as though they were family, with personalized and attentive care, results in more pleasant and rewarding experiences for patients and the doctor. Since his formal education, Dr. Clark has attended numerous continuing education courses and pursued advanced training in orthodontics and implant dentistry. Keeping up with the latest dental technologies and treatment methods is important to Dr. Clark because he wants to provide up-to-date, comfortable, and convenient care to his patients. In addition to being a lifelong student, Dr. Clark has held instructor positions at Onondaga Community College as well as University Hospital. Dr. Clark’s professional memberships include the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Fifth District Dental Society, Onondaga County Dental Society, and the American Orthodontic Society. In his spare time, Dr. Clark serves as a member of Boy Scout Troop 80’s Executive Committee and the Oneida District’s Eagle Board Review. He also enjoys golfing, a variety of other sports, classic automobiles, and traveling. Dr. Clark and his wife have three children: one is a graduate of Colgate University, one is studying at St. Lawrence University, and the youngest is a student at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.