- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Byrum DDS
Dr. Robert L Byrum, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Bettendorf, IA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Robert L Byrum has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert L Byrum has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Robert L Byrum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert L Byrum
Dr. Robert L. Byrum DDS, grew up in Bettendorf, graduating from Bettendorf High School. His undergrad is from Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa, and he graduated from University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1984. Dr. Byrum is one of six children. His father was a pediatrician, which inspired Dr. to pursue a career in health care. From an early age, he enjoyed working with his hands and at age 10 told Dr. Hand he would grow up to be a dentist and take over his practice. During his college years, Dr. Byrum worked as a jewelry designer/fabricator and as a technician in a dental lab. This has given him the background for the precision and perfection he achieves in his cosmetic restorations. You could even say it's his specialty and what he likes best. Dr. Byrum is enthusiastic about continuing to advance his learning and training in all aspects of dentistry. He has had extensive training in Cerec (CAD-CAM) technology and prosthodontics (including complete and partial dentures). He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Society, Davenport Dental Society, and the Bettendorf and Davenport Chambers of Commerce. Dr.Byrum believes in giving back to and promoting dental health to all aspects of the community. Since 1990, Dr. Byrum has made monthly donations to area charities such as Make a Wish Foundation and the American Cancer Society. Routinely toothbrushes, floss, and toothpaste have been donated to area causes such as shelters, schools, and overseas military personnel. After such a full professional life, Dr.Byrum enjoys seizing time to relax and takes pleasure in activities involving family and nature. Dr. Byrum has many stories of his travels, boating adventures, and even a few fishing (tall) tales. But most of all, he loves the time spent with his four grandchildren. Many of our patients would be quick to comment on how gentle and caring Dr. Byrum is. He and his staff have assisted many people in overcoming their dental treatment fears.