Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Shana N Quandt
Shana N Quandt is a Dentist primarily located in Brookfield, WI. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Shana N Quandt
Dr. Shana Quandt Dr. Quandt has been singing since childhood, and she learned early on how gratifying it is to express oneself. She discovered that revealing a personal treasure, whether through a song or a smile, is so simple, yet incredibly powerful. Brookfield dentist Dr. Quandt finds one of the most rewarding experiences to be helping her patients feel comfortable sharing their smiles. Dr. Quandt is pleased to be able to create beautiful smiles for her patients every day through restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Born in Costa Rica and raised in Illinois, Dr. Quandt obtained her undergraduate degree from Augustana College and her doctorate in dentistry at Marquette University School of Dentistry. She regularly pursues continuing education and seeks to actively interact with her peers. Dr. Quandt seeks to develop her expertise in comprehensive dentistry in order to provide gracious, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art dental care. Upon your first visit, you'll quickly discover the difference a great dental professional - one who treats people, not just teeth - can make in your life. In her free time, Dr. Quandt enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time outdoors with her family and dog. If you live near our Brookfield, WI cosmetic dentistry office and would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Quandt or Dr. Pamenter, call Brookfield Dental Care or fill out the form on this page today.
Locations & DirectionsBrookfield Dental Care, 17535 W North Ave, Brookfield, WI
Shana N Quandt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brookfield, WI.