Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shannon L Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shannon L Bennett has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Shannon L Bennett
Born and raised in Florida, Dr. Shannon L. Bennett is a graduate of the University of Florida's College of Dentistry. Her inspiration has its foundations in the the strong support she receives from her family, and she does her very best to deliver the same level of service she would insist on for her own children to each and every one of her patients. Dr. Bennett believes that true comprehensive dental health care is achieved not only through continuing education - to which she is thoroughly committed - but also by providing the utmost in comfort for her patients. Her dedication to this philosophy is evident in the thoughtful attention to detail that you will find in the relaxing design and atmosphere of her offices. Her completion of many advanced courses in cosmetic and general dentistry continue to elevate her professional skills to state-of-the-art levels. Experience Diploma: B.S. Science School:Florida State University Diploma: D.M.D. School:University of Florida Memberships: American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Lee County Dental Society Congratulations for taking the first step in restoring your mouth to an optimum state of health and beauty! We look forward to providing you the ultimate dental health care. ~Shannon Bennett
Locations & DirectionsSHANNON L BENNETT DMD, 8900 Gladiolus Dr Ste 101, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Shannon L Bennett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Myers, FL.