Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stacey D Quo has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 2 of 2
As good as it gets!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacey D Quo - Posted on June 20th, 2017
Best ortho doctor and best staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacey D Quo - Posted on June 9th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stacey D Quo Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Stacey D Quo's office for more information.
More about Dr. Stacey D Quo
Stacey D. Quo DDS, MS Dr. Quo is an accredited orthodontist. This means that she is a dental specialist who has completed an advanced post-doctoral course, accredited by the American Dental Association, of three academic years in the specialty of orthodontics. She is dedicated to creating outstanding smiles for her patients, implementing technologies to continuously improve her results. Dr. Quo grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio, and finished her undergraduate work in Biomedical Engineering at Northwestern University in Illinois. She completed her dental degree, orthodontic residency and master’s degree at the University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry, graduating with awards in academics, research and service. She worked as an associate in San Mateo, Los Altos and Milpitas, California, before starting her own practice in Palo Alto in 1997. She also is currently Clinical Professor at UCSF, having taught biomechanics and biomaterials to the dental students and post-graduate orthodontic residents, and Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor at Stanford University, teaching at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic. She has lectured and published nationally and internationally. Dr. Quo is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Association of Orthodontists, California Association of Orthodontists, Mid Peninsula Dental Society, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the Society of Women Engineers. Click here to view Dr.Quo's C.V.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Stacey D Quo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Palo Alto, CA.