Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen E Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen E Adams has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen E Adams - Posted on March 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen E Adams - Posted on January 19th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephen E Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Stephen E Adams
Stephen E. Adams was born and raised in New Mexico, where he attended New Mexico Tech for his undergraduate B.S. degree in chemistry. He completed his dental education at the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry. Moving to Long Beach with his wife immediately after graduation, Dr. Adams has been in general practice dentistry, and a member in good standing of the California Dental Association, for over 25 years. Dr. Adams' practice includes all aspects of general dentistry. He especially enjoys fixed and removable prosthetic dentistry, and has been successfully placing and restoring dental implants for over twenty years. His goal is to provide the very best dentistry possible in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Stephen E Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Long Beach, CA.