- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Cash
Dr. Stephen R Cash is a doctor primarily located in Edmond, OK. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Stephen R Cash has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen R Cash has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Stephen R Cash Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Stephen R Cash
Dr. Stephen R. Cash, D.D.S. Dr. Ross Cash is a 2002 graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. He worked in a group practice outside of Austin, Texas for three years before returning to Oklahoma in 2005. He opened Stonebridge Dental in the spring of 2005. Dr. Cash is a native Oklahoman. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and attended the University of Oklahoma for his bachelor's degree. He and his wife, Kirsten, have four children: McKenna, Tierney, Lorelei and Brecken. Dr. Cash has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry including veneers, whitening (both in-office and take-home) and bonding (tooth colored fillings). Professional memberships that Dr. Cash holds include the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Oklahoma Dental Association, and the Oklahoma County Dental Association. Dr. Cash keeps up-to-date on the most current ways of treating and protecting your oral health by attending numerous continuing education courses throughout the year.